Search This Blog

Loading...

About Me

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Lose the Jet Dry - Try Vinegar!!!

In my search to be a little "greener" (oh yeah, and LOTS cheaper!! LOL) I have found MANY uses for vinegar. Some make me wonder (to the effect of: who in their right mind would think of THAT?) but some I am trying.




Here's one that works(I've tried AND approved it!! LOL):



When you run out of Jet Dry for your dishwasher, use vinegar! It works just as well - I have NO spotty dishes (and I've been using this for over a month now!) and the cost is WAY cheaper than Jet Dry. I know I was spending about $3-$4 every month or two for Jet Dry and a QUART of vinegar is less than a dollar and goes at least twice as far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear from you - feel free to leave a comment!