Search This Blog

Loading...

About Me

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Pay Early, Save More!

Tax season will be here before we know it, so I thought this one was a good one to share. IF you get a refund (or don't live in California and are getting an IOU!!) this is a neat idea:




Take your refund and pay off you car/house insurance for an entire year. I do this every year. It technically only saves me $24 (my insurance company charges some sort of fee that they wave when paid for the whole year) BUT, it does free up more money each month, as I don't have to worry about that bill on a monthly basis!!



I have also paid the satalite bill for the whole year and (if I remember right) they knocked off one month's payment - plus, again, I don't have to worry about that bill on a monthly basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear from you - feel free to leave a comment!