Search This Blog

Loading...

About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Coffee savings

I love my freshly ground flavored coffee - but I HATE the price!!

My solution: I mix about 1/3 - 1/2 of my regular coffee with my flavored coffee - it alters the flavor very little and makes my "expensive stuff" last longer! This would work with any coffee - my mom does about half and half with decaf/regular so she doesn't get a caffeine high!

~save yourself time and use your coffee pot's timer to have it made for you before you get out of bed!

~if your coffee maker doesn't have a timer - buy a "christmas" timer - it'll work just as well!

~invest in a reusable coffee filter - save LOTS of money - just wash and re-use!



Linked with Frugal Fridays

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear from you - feel free to leave a comment!