Search This Blog

Loading...

About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Go Green With Your Handbag!!

This is more of a shameless plug on my part than anything else, but it's such a cool site I just had to share it!

My cousin, Misty, has her own company ByMistyMichelle better known in my world as Chic-Scraps.  She frequents secondhand stores and consignment stores for older looking material, clothing, and even ties, then re-purposes those items into gorgeous handbags and clutches. She also does custom orders such as diaper bags and totes, so check her out!

Some of the prices might seem a bit more steep than you might expect, but I can verify first hand the high quality of the craftsmanship on each item created.  I'm awaiting my own bag which  is identical in style, but different in color, to Misty's Sasha Bag . Once I have my own, I'll be sure to post pictures to the site.

If nothing else, this is our chance to support another Momma trying to make a difference in the moneyless aspects we all appreciate.

Linked with ByMistyMichelle and Chic-Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear from you - feel free to leave a comment!