Search This Blog

Loading...

About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Grilled cheese - Mix-n-match


Yum...grilled cheese sandwiches - what's not to like?

In our house we like to switch it up a bit though!

Use bread - or buns - or english muffins....

Throw some ham or bacon inside....

Or some seasonings on the butter (like garlic - onion - pizza)...

Dip it: in tomato soup, pizza sauce or ranch dressing...

Switch up the cheese: cheddar, swiss, mozzarella, a combination....etc.





How do you make your grilled cheese?

Linked with WFMW

5 comments:

  1. Always with pickle relish and dipped in ketchup. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Niki here, stopping over from WFMW. I just wanted to pop in and check out your blog. I like what I see so far.

    Stop by my blog, Free 2 Be Frugal, when you get a chance!

    I like mine with marinara and pepperoni, yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! We love having it with a side of tomato soup. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound great! I recently read about using mayo instead of butter, but I haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love grilled cheese & tomato soup! I've had a brie & thinly sliced apple, YUM!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to hear from you - feel free to leave a comment!