Search This Blog

Loading...

About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A little bit of material.....

See the chair? You can tell it's pretty worn - check out the close-up of the armrest --- YUCK!!

But in my house: a little material, a few staples and the help of my sewing machine equals this:













I left the right armrest undone, lest you think that I may have switched chairs on you! ;)

The best part? This was actually FREE - my mom had this material in her basement and gave it to me!



Linked with WFMW

2 comments:

  1. It looks great! you did an awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog -- and yes I am LOVING the wipes! They are great!

    Wow...I am so impressed with your chair. I LOVE the fabric you chose. I love thrifty crafty projects like these.

    Good job!

    Blessings,
    Bella

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to hear from you - feel free to leave a comment!