Search This Blog

Loading...

About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

A little bit of paint....

One of my younger daughters got this cute Dora "T.V. tray" (with matching chair) from her Godparents for Christmas last year. As you can tell - it has been used loved-on a LOT!! I couldn't bear to part with it -although nothing I tried could get it clean, because aside from the top, it is in MINT condition!



BUT, I knew we had a can of chalkboard paint in the garage - so it went from the picture above....to the picture below - in just a few hours! ALL the girls love it now and I feel great that we didn't have to throw it!






Chalkboard paint will adhere to most surfaces. My sister and brother-in-law did the front of their refrigerator for their kids! Even painting a small piece of wood for a take-a-long board would be fun!!




Linked to Frugal Fridays

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I noticed our can of chalkboard paint the other day when I was hunting for a brush, and debated what I could do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about doing this for my kid's "craft table"...they destroy it with markers and crayons.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to hear from you - feel free to leave a comment!