Search This Blog

Loading...

About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Spring it!!

Have you used Springpad yet?

"No" you say?

Oh, but you MUST!! It is AWESOME!

This from their site: "Never forget again. Springpad is a FREE application that lets you quickly and easily save the ideas and information you come across everyday. Save anything you want to remember. Springpad gives you many ways to save — on the web, on your phone or by email. We organize and enhance what you save. Access your stuff on the web or on your phone."

When you download this FREE application, you get a little button for your toolbar - then anytime you are on a website, recipe or anything else you may want to save, you simply hit the "Spring it" button and it saves it for you.

The thing that really has me liking this application is that I am a student - so this gives the ability to save worksheets for the kids, recipes for at home....whatever!.....and have accsess to it whether I am on my laptop, desktop, at school, on-the-go....wherever I may be - no more searching and wondering where I put that particular piece of information, or wondering which website I found it on!

Try it, I think you'll like it!!



Linked with Homemaker Monday

2 comments:

  1. How cool! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the information I may just check this out

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to hear from you - feel free to leave a comment!