Search This Blog

Loading...

About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Baby Food "Plops"

In one way or another, we have made our own baby food for all of our children.

When first starting out, we would use ice cube trays to 
hold/freeze/measure how much we needed - they are about the equivalent to a "size 1" baby food.

Later on though, as baby eats more and the consistency of the food is thicker, we found it easier to put the baby food on cookie sheets with our large cookie scoop.

(In case anyone is curious - these "plops" are sweet potatoes)





1 comment:

  1. I used to make all my kids' baby food too! I never thought about doing the plops though! Great tip! I'd love if you'd link this to my Tuesday's Tips!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to hear from you - feel free to leave a comment!