- Beach toys - lots of them - shovels, pails, frisbees, balls, noodles, kickboards
- goggles and snorkles
- towels and beach blankets
- old sheets....these work well as tablecloths for a picnic!
- hats, sunglasses
- dry clothes
- umbrella and chairs
- lots of water and fruit drinks
- we like to take a small tupperware bowl with a lid on it and put damp washrags in it for clean-ups - or baby wipes would work too
- baby powder....shake this anywhere where sand is sticking and it will fall away like magic!
- pillows and blankets (why? Because the kids will fall asleep on the way home!!)
Thursday, July 22, 2010
We love to take the kids to the beach - here's our list of what we like to pack: