Search This Blog

Loading...

About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Magic weight-loss "pill"

Yep - I have found it - the magic weight-loss "pill."

Do you want to know what it is? How to get it?

EASY!! The "pill" is this: track your food so you stay within your calorie range.

That's it. How many minutes (or hours) a day do you spend online? In less than 10 minutes a day, you can track your calories and stay within your range, thus losing weight.

There are two great FREE online tracking tools: SparkPeople and My Fitness Pal. I have personally used them both and they work great! In the last two weeks since I have been putting in the effort to track my food and calories, I have lost 5 pounds!!

Join me on my adventure - I will occasionally post hints and tips for eating healthier/weight loss ideas, etc.

Ten minutes a day to a slimmer you - can you do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear from you - feel free to leave a comment!