Search This Blog

Loading...

About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Re-using Packaging Part 1


I bought some new sheets - clearanced to less than 1/2 price -wahoo!! Do you like the new packaging? What a cute little drawstring bag!!

Here's a few ideas to reuse this bag:
  • You could, of course, actually store
     the sheets in there....
  • Keep toys corralled (I'm thinking: cars, trains, blocks, etc)
  • Use as a gift bag
  • Stuffed animal carrier
  • Drawer organizer
  • Store dishes, cups, etc that aren't in use
  • Use it to store art/craft supplies
  • Store doll clothes
What would YOU do with this??

~Jessica


Check back Wednesday for Part Two!


Linked with Homemaker Monday and Motivate Me Monday

1 comment:

  1. I always bring a dirty clothes bag on vacation, it makes unpacking a little easier. If we have more than one overnight stop, I pack a bag for each night for the younger kids in their suitcase, so they don't have to take their whole suitcase in. I also love to keep a container of toys in the car so the kids have a diversion to keep from diverting me.

    I've learned to not throw anything away. The other day I used a burlap bag that coffee came in to make a mat lodge while studying the Yakama Nation. Thrifty is always good!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to hear from you - feel free to leave a comment!