Search This Blog

Loading...

About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

A quick apology

I know that I put up a post around the new year outlining having a post a day.  I want to apologize for not keeping up with my days on those.   I'm currently 20 weeks through my second pregnancy and we've had multiple scares, a hospitalization and bed rest all since the first of the year.  I'm hoping for great news at our follow up on Tuesday, and that I'll be back to posting regularly after that.

Thank you for understanding and thank you for reading and commenting on all the great posts here!

Tara

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tara!
    You just focus on taking care of you and that little one you're bringing into the world!

    With much love and prayers,
    ♥Anita
    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of
    God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.
    --Mother Teresa

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to hear from you - feel free to leave a comment!