Search This Blog

Loading...

About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lots of appliques!!



 My newest love (for sewing) is appliques!  They are fun and easy and you are only limited by your imagination. 

Here, our youngest models a cute Tinkerbell butterfly applique with matching gaucho pants.


Here are a couple pictures of some adorable tie shirt for two of my nephews:
And finally, a cute little tote bag/library bag (hey, all-purpose bag - whatever HE wants it for!) for my nephew. I am super-proud of this, as it was made it about an hour and was my first time appliqueing letters.


~Jessica
Linked with WFMW

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. I love appliques.

    Stopping by from Works for me Wednesday.

    I would love for you to link up to my meme which is all about mommy solutions.

    http://www.crystalandcomp.com/2011/07/the-mommy-club-share-your-resources-and-solutions/

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to hear from you - feel free to leave a comment!