Search This Blog

Loading...

About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Snack Attack!


When the munchies hit, we go cheap AND "old school." (My kids love the phrase old school - to them, this means anything that has not been started in their little world - which is ALOT!!)

As kids, if my brother and I would get hungry in the evening, I remember my mom getting out the powdered sugar, milk and vanilla and mixing up some frosting. She would sit down in a chair in the living room and then alternately frost graham cracker squares for us.

These are a little more "fancy" than my mom's - but only because we had extra frosting left from a cake decorating adventure at school. The kids loved them all the same!

~Jessica

Linked with Frugal Friday 
and Motivate Me Monday

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I don't think I've ever had frosting on graham crackers, I'll have to try that.

    Another good graham treat is Cool Whip layered between two grahams to make a sandwich and then frozen. Eat them right from the freezer like an ice cream sandwich.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to hear from you - feel free to leave a comment!